There are no dumb questions.
Yes, of course. Simply come to one of our locations with government issued ID so we can securely change your access code for you.
Think of us as an extension of your garage, home or office space. Our units can accommodate anything from documents, boxes, décor, sports equipment, product inventory, furniture, vehicles and much more.
Please do not store the following:
- Firearms, explosives, weapons or ammunition.
- Hazardous toxic or radioactive goods, biological agents and flammable materials and liquids.
- Gas canisters and aerosol cans.
- Pollutants, contaminated goods, asbestos or other materials of a potentially dangerous nature.
- Cash or securities, coins, precious stones, jewellery, antiques or fine art.
- Illegal substances, illegal items or goods illegally obtained. Birds, fish, animals or any other living creature.
- Food or perishable goods. Dry foods (like rice, flour, pet food, etc.).
- Scented candles or ornaments made o edible ingredients (e.g. popcorn strings, cookie, or play-doh ornaments).
- Waste or other items which do or could emit any fumes, smell or odour.
For safety of our staff and customers, there are no power outlets in the individual units. There are power outlets located along the corridors for temporary use while you are present at our facility. Please refrain from operating machinery, space heaters, charging power tools or batteries in the facility at any time.